Since its debut in 2008, Technology Times Outlook Business Summit has become Nigeria’s must-attend annual information and communication technology (ICT) thought leadership event that points the compass in the direction that the tech ecosystem will shape and define the overall Nigerian economy in the new year and beyond.
Mr Kolade Akinola, Communications Manager for Technology Times Outlook 2017 says that this year’s edition of #TTOulook17 holding February 23-24, 2017 will connect attendees with leaders in business and government, innovators, frontier thinkers and disruptors.
Technology Times Outlook Business Summit was inspired by Technology Times, the most trusted provider of news, information and events, to create a technology thought leadership platform for the Nigerian information and communication technology (ICT).
According to him, attendees also represent significant market influencers that currently represent the diversity of the nation’s leading players in shaping and defining the direction of key technology brands, products and services in the Nigerian ICT market.
Here are 10 reasons you should attend the Technology Times Outlook Summit 2017…
- Discover first-hand where Nigerian ICT industry is headed in 2017 and beyond.
- Network with CEOs and decision makers in ICT, financial services and key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Listen to inspiring insights, experiences and ideas from industry leaders and innovators.
- Get first-hand announcements on key industry innovations and policy directions.
- Explore innovative ICT products and services.
- Meet and Network with key press and media decision makers.
- Get answers to your thought-provoking questions directly from ICT decision makers.
- Leverage strategic opportunities to contribute policy recommendations that foster growth-oriented ICT industry in Nigeria.
- Discover Nigeria’s industry innovators, start-ups and entrepreneurs.