TECHNOLOGY TIMES OUTLOOK 2017 | Agenda
We have chosen, “National Identity: Unlocking Possibilities for Knowledge-Driven Nigeria” as theme for Technology Times Outlook 2017 to foster engaging public discourse on the pivotal role of identity management in building a modern economy.
- Thought Leadership Keynote Presentation is by Engineer Aliyu Aziz, Director General/CEO, National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Nigeria.
- Technology Times Outlook 2017 shall refocus identity management in Nigeria and equally shape and define agenda for policy and decision makers in industry and government to accord priority focus on National Identity across all sector of the economy.
- Technology Times Outlook 2017 proceedings will be published in the March 2017 issue of iSpace Magazine to provide a permanent repository of ideas, thoughts and insights on a key theme of national interest in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
- Technology Times Outlook 2017 attendees, participants and partners will gain useful ideas and insights to enable unlock innovative opportunities for business growth in 2017 and beyond.
- The Editors of Technology Times are positive that the thought leadership keynotes, presentations and panel session will set agenda on key National technology priority areas: National Identity Management; Local Content in Nigerian ICT and Analogue-Digital Broadcasting Switch Over.
- Since its maiden edition in 2008, Technology Times Outlook has opened fresh vista for enterprises and the fast-growing Small and Medium Business (SMB) to gain enriching entrepreneurial ideas, insights and experiences from technology thought leaders in industry and government; Solutions Providers and CEOs of successful companies.
- Technology Times Outlook 2017 will also feature panel discussions, tracks and showcase:
- Local Content in The Nigerian information and communication technology (ICT) Sector.
- Analogue-Digital Broadcasting Switch-Over (DSO).
- National Identity Number On-site Enrolment @ Technology Times Outlook 2017 by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
Another key attraction of the event is the launch of new products into the Nigerian market by Zinox Technologies.